Stephen Ball Photography is delighted to offer its award-winning Scottish landscape photography for exhibitions and craft fairs.
With a keen eye for capturing the breathtaking beauty of Scotland's landscapes, Stephen has garnered recognition and accolades for his exceptional work. Stephen’s photography captures the essence of Scotland's natural wonders, from the rugged mountains to the serene lochs and picturesque coastlines. By displaying his work in exhibitions and craft fairs, his work offers an opportunity for art enthusiasts and nature lovers alike to immerse themselves in the beauty of Scotland.
Whether it's a solo exhibition or a curated collection at a craft fair, Stephen Ball Photography promises to captivate viewers and transport them to the awe-inspiring landscapes of Scotland.
In November 2023, we held a small exhibition at Penicuik Town Hall, Midlothian. A variety of framed prints, books and calendars were availbable to purchase.
Stephen received the commended award in the 2022 UK landscape photographer of the year awards. In addition to being featured in the photography book available for sale in all leading book shops. Stephen's work is part of a UK tour, showcasing the award winners at key transport hubs.
Tour Locations and Dates: 2022/23
An exhibition of award winning images from the 2022 competition will tour up and down the UK, on display at some of our biggest and busiest train stations.
- Paddington Station, London – 31st Oct to 14th Nov
- Birmingham New Street – 15th Nov to 29th Nov
- Manchester Piccadilly – 4th Jan to 18th Jan
- Glasgow Central Station – 19th Jan to 2nd Feb
- Edinburgh Waverley Station – 3rd Feb to 19th Feb
- Leeds Station – 20th Feb to 6th Mar
- Liverpool Street Station – 7th Mar to 22nd Mar
- London Bridge Station – 23rd Mar to 6th April
- Waterloo Station, London – 7th April to 21st April